Thursday, March 1, 2012

Classroom Management - Art Adaptation

Thanks to wonderful Pinterest, I was introduced to an amazing site, which then led me to more amazing sites! Today I'd like to share the wonder of the Clip Chart with you!

















I actually stumbled upon this from a blog called the Clutter-Free Classroom, and if you haven't seen it, you should check it out.  I then learned that this teacher had actually adapted the lesson from Rick Morris who has a classroom management page for it on his site at New Management. There, you can download a .pdf file with all the specifics, but the greatest thing about it?  It's adaptable!  I love the color, simplicity, and rewards from this system.  No more bribing, check charts, or crazy managements needed.  Kids work for the reward of being appreciated!  I can't wait to adapt and use this method in my own classroom, and I encourage everyone else, no matter what subject you teach to check this system out!

No comments:

Post a Comment